|ADR - Level I|
BB Seguridade Participações S.A. (“BB Seguridade”) established a sponsored Level I American Depositary Receipt (ADR) program on March, 2014. BB Seguridade´s shares are trading Over-the-Counter (OTC) in the USA as American Depositary Receipts (ADRs). The ratio between BB Seguridade ordinary shares and the ADR is 1:1, i.e. one BB Seguridade ordinary share represents one ADR.
The depositary bank of the program is Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas and Banco do Brasil S.A. is the custodian of the underlying shares.
BB Seguridade Participações S.A.
Structure: Level I ADR
Exchange: Over-the-counter (OTC) market
Ratio (ADR:ORD): 1 ADR : 1 ORD
DR ISIN: US05541J1034
ADR contact information
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas
c/o American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
Peck Slip Station
P.O. Box 2050
New York, NY 10272-2050
Shareholder Service (toll-free) Tel. (800) 937-5449
Shareholder Service (international) Tel. (718) 921-8124
Contact details for ADR brokers & institutional investors:
US Tel: +1 212 250 9100
UK Tel: +44 207 547 6500
As the depositary bank, Deutsche Bank performs the following roles for ADR holders as further detailed in the Deposit Agreement:
- Records and maintains the register of ADR holders
- Is the stock transfer agent
- Distributes dividends in U.S. dollars (if applicable)
- Facilitates the voting process and the exercise of the voting rights of ADR holders at any Company General Meeting if permitted by the Company and the Deposit Agreement
- Issues and cancels BB Seguridade ADRs
- Can distribute company circulars and Annual General Meeting documentation (if applicable)
For those holders which are not registered because their shares are held through a ‘Street name’ (nominee account), your nominee will receive company documents from time to time from Deutsche Bank to distribute to ADR holders. You need to make arrangements with your nominee if you wish to receive such documents and to be able to exercise your vote through the depositary bank at general meetings (if applicable).
ADR - FAQ